Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take Caprylic Acid. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness. We always recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Articles in this section
- What is Caprylic Acid derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Caprylic Acid?
- Does Caprylic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Caprylic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Caprylic Acid safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Caprylic Acid be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Caprylic Acid?
- Is Caprylic Acid free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Caprylic Acid contain sulfur?