Caprylic Acid does not contain grain. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredients, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Caprylic Acid derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Caprylic Acid?
- Does Caprylic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Caprylic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Caprylic Acid safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Caprylic Acid be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Caprylic Acid?
- Is Caprylic Acid free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Caprylic Acid contain sulfur?