DIM + I3C, though it may smell somewhat like sulfur, is not known to contain sulfur. However, there is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- What is the normal smell of DIM+I3C?
- What is DIM + I3C derived from?
- What is the expiration date on DIM + I3C?
- Does DIM + I3C contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is DIM + I3C suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is DIM + I3C safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can DIM + I3C be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using DIM + I3C?
- Is DIM + I3C free of magnesium stearate?
- Does DIM + I3C contain sulfur?