DIM + I3C is suitable for vegetarians, not vegans. The L-leucine is derived from duck feathers, therefore making this product unsuitable for vegans.
Articles in this section
- What is DIM + I3C derived from?
- What is the expiration date on DIM + I3C?
- Does DIM + I3C contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is DIM + I3C suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is DIM + I3C safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can DIM + I3C be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using DIM + I3C?
- Is DIM + I3C free of magnesium stearate?
- Does DIM + I3C contain sulfur?