Pregnant or breastfeeding women should take extreme caution when considering a copper supplement. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness. We always recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Articles in this section
- What is Copper derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Copper?
- Does Copper contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Copper suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Copper safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Copper be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Copper?
- Is Copper free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Copper contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Copper sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?