The ingredients in Caprylic Acid are not known to contain sulfur, yet there is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- What is Caprylic Acid derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Caprylic Acid?
- Does Caprylic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Caprylic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Caprylic Acid safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Caprylic Acid be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Caprylic Acid?
- Is Caprylic Acid free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Caprylic Acid contain sulfur?