For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare provider prior to administering Caprylic Acid or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare provider should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Caprylic Acid derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Caprylic Acid?
- Does Caprylic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Caprylic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Caprylic Acid safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Caprylic Acid be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Caprylic Acid?
- Is Caprylic Acid free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Caprylic Acid contain sulfur?