Not enough is known about the use of Calcium D-Glucarate during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of Calcium D-Glucarate for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Calcium D-Glucarate derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Calcium D-Glucarate?
- Does Calcium D-Glucarate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Calcium D-Glucarate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Calcium D-Glucarate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Calcium D-Glucarate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Calcium D-Glucarate?
- Is Calcium D-Glucarate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Calcium D-Glucarate contain sulfur?