For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Bone Nutrients or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Bone Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Bone Nutrients?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Bone Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Bone Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Bone Nutrients be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Bone Nutrients?
- Is Bone Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain sulfur?
- Is Bone Nutrients similar to a collagen supplement?