Bone Nutrients is suitable for vegetarians, not vegans. Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin from sheep's wool and the L-leucine is derived from keratin from duck feathers, making this product unsuitable for vegans.
Articles in this section
- What is Bone Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Bone Nutrients?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Bone Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Bone Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Bone Nutrients be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Bone Nutrients?
- Is Bone Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain sulfur?
- Is Bone Nutrients similar to a collagen supplement?