Bone Nutrients does not contain any corn or grain. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the process used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Bone Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Bone Nutrients?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Bone Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Bone Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Bone Nutrients be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Bone Nutrients?
- Is Bone Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain sulfur?
- Is Bone Nutrients similar to a collagen supplement?