The suggested use for B-Minus is to take after breakfast because most individuals tolerate B vitamins best with a meal, but the B vitamins are generally rather energizing, so it is recommended to take B-Minus with a meal earlier in the day, such as breakfast. If you prefer to take the B Minus with a mid-morning snack or with lunch, or if you tolerate it just fine without food, you can adjust your regimen as needed or as recommended by your healthcare professional.*
Articles in this section
- Why does the B Minus contain 150 mg of Vitamin B-5, when the B Complex Plus has only 125 mg?
- What is B-Minus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B-Minus?
- Is B-Minus gluten-free?
- Is B-Minus soy-free?
- Does B-Minus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B-Minus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B-Minus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B-Minus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B-Minus be used for children?