As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for illness or any other medical condition. We always recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Articles in this section
- Why does the B Minus contain 150 mg of Vitamin B-5, when the B Complex Plus has only 125 mg?
- What is B-Minus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B-Minus?
- Is B-Minus gluten-free?
- Is B-Minus soy-free?
- Does B-Minus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B-Minus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B-Minus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B-Minus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B-Minus be used for children?