Side-effects are rare but may include acne around the chin or jawline. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Biotin 5 or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Biotin 5 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Biotin 5?
- Does Biotin 5 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Biotin 5 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Biotin 5 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Biotin 5 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Biotin 5?
- Is Biotin 5 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Biotin 5 contain sulfur?
- Is Biotin 5 in the form of D-biotin?