As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for illness, illness or for any other medical condition. We always recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Articles in this section
- What is Biotin 5 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Biotin 5?
- Does Biotin 5 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Biotin 5 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Biotin 5 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Biotin 5 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Biotin 5?
- Is Biotin 5 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Biotin 5 contain sulfur?
- Is Biotin 5 in the form of D-biotin?