We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated probiotic products typically retain potency and freshness for 12-18 months from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Bacillus Coagulans derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Bacillus Coagulans?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Bacillus Coagulans be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Bacillus Coagulans?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain sulfur?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain milk or lactose?