There are no known side-effects of Bacillus Coagulans specifically, but common side effects of taking probiotics in general include temporary worsening of symptoms, such as gas, bloating, and digestion discomfort. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Bacillus Coagulans or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Bacillus Coagulans derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Bacillus Coagulans?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Bacillus Coagulans be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Bacillus Coagulans?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain sulfur?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain milk or lactose?