Not enough is known about the use of Bacillus Coagulans during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of Bacillus Coagulans for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Bacillus Coagulans derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Bacillus Coagulans?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Bacillus Coagulans be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Bacillus Coagulans?
- Is Bacillus Coagulans free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain sulfur?
- Does Bacillus Coagulans contain milk or lactose?