Side-effects of ashwagandha intake are rare and mild, but may include fatigue or mild sedative-like stimulation, stomach upset, diarrhea, and vomiting. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Ashwagandha Extract or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Ashwagandha Extract derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Ashwagandha Extract?
- Does Ashwagandha Extract contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Ashwagandha Extract suitable for vegans or vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Ashwagandha Extract safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Ashwagandha Extract be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Ashwagandha Extract?
- Is Ashwagandha Extract free of magnesium stearate?
- Is Ashwagandha Extract organic?