Ashwagandha may be unsafe to take during pregnancy, and may cause miscarriages. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of Ashwagandha Extract for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Ashwagandha Extract derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Ashwagandha Extract?
- Does Ashwagandha Extract contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Ashwagandha Extract suitable for vegans or vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Ashwagandha Extract safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Ashwagandha Extract be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Ashwagandha Extract?
- Is Ashwagandha Extract free of magnesium stearate?
- Is Ashwagandha Extract organic?