Not enough is known about the use of Arginine during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of Arginine for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Arginine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Arginine?
- Does Arginine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Arginine suitable for vegans or vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Arginine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Arginine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Arginine?
- Is Arginine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Arginine contain sulfur?