High doses of alpha-ketoglutarate can cause diarrhea and abdominal cramps. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Alpha-Ketoglutarate or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Alpha-Ketoglutarate derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Alpha-Ketoglutarate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain sulfur?
- While taking Alpha-Ketoglutarate does one need to also supplement with L-glutamate or protein?