For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Alpha-Ketoglutarate or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Alpha-Ketoglutarate derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Alpha-Ketoglutarate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain sulfur?
- While taking Alpha-Ketoglutarate does one need to also supplement with L-glutamate or protein?