Not enough is known about the use of Alpha-Ketoglutarate during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of Alpha-Ketoglutarate for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Alpha-Ketoglutarate derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Alpha-Ketoglutarate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain sulfur?
- While taking Alpha-Ketoglutarate does one need to also supplement with L-glutamate or protein?