Yes, R Lipoic Acid contains stable Alpha R-Lipoic Acid, which carries approximately a three year shelf life. This is important as both isomers of ALA can be susceptible to oxidation or degradation if unstable or exposed to elements such as oxygen, heat and light. Our product is designed to remain intact and effective under normal storage and use conditions for approximately 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Articles in this section
- Who is R Lipoic Acid intended for?
- How do I use R Lipoic Acid?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in R Lipoic Acid?
- What are the ingredients in R Lipoic Acid sourced from?
- Does R Lipoic Acid contain gluten or grains?
- Is R Lipoic Acid free from GMOs?
- Are there any warnings or side effects when using R Lipoic Acid?
- Is R Lipoic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is R Lipoic Acid made from Na-R-ALA?
- Is R Lipoic Acid the stabilized form of Alpha R Lipoic Acid?