Bone Nutrients is designed to provide important vitamins and minerals to support bone strength. It includes three forms of vitamin K: vitamin K1, vitamin K2 as MK-4, and vitamin K2 as MK-7. This broad spectrum of vitamin K forms is provided as the body is used to taking in vitamin K in these (among other) forms from food. Providing multiple forms together most closely simulates dietary intake of vitamin K. However, if you are interested in a vitamin K supplement providing the MK-7 form only, you might consider our Vitamin K2 or Vitamin D3 + K2 supplement products.*
Articles in this section
- What is Bone Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Bone Nutrients?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Bone Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Bone Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Bone Nutrients be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Bone Nutrients?
- Is Bone Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain sulfur?
- Is Bone Nutrients similar to a collagen supplement?