Not enough is known about the use of Bone Nutrients during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of Bone Nutrients for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Bone Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Bone Nutrients?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Bone Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Bone Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Bone Nutrients be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Bone Nutrients?
- Is Bone Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Bone Nutrients contain sulfur?
- Is Bone Nutrients similar to a collagen supplement?