If you would like to start out with a reduced dose of B-Minus, you can open up the capsules and empty about half the contents (or even less if you like) into an empty capsule, directly into the mouth, or into food or a beverage of your choice. Once you feel you are ready to increase your dose, simply start using a larger fraction of the capsule contents and continue making adjustments until you are taking your desired dose.
Articles in this section
- Why does the B Minus contain 150 mg of Vitamin B-5, when the B Complex Plus has only 125 mg?
- What is B-Minus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B-Minus?
- Is B-Minus gluten-free?
- Is B-Minus soy-free?
- Does B-Minus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B-Minus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B-Minus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B-Minus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B-Minus be used for children?