For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering B-Minus or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- Why does the B Minus contain 150 mg of Vitamin B-5, when the B Complex Plus has only 125 mg?
- What is B-Minus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B-Minus?
- Is B-Minus gluten-free?
- Is B-Minus soy-free?
- Does B-Minus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B-Minus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B-Minus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B-Minus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B-Minus be used for children?