Yes. The FDA requires that products must contain less than 20 ppm of gluten to obtain a “gluten-free” label. B-Minus has been tested and is confirmed to be gluten-free at less than 10 ppm.
Articles in this section
- What is B-Minus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B-Minus?
- Is B-Minus gluten-free?
- Is B-Minus soy-free?
- Does B-Minus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B-Minus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B-Minus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B-Minus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B-Minus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using B-Minus?