For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Biotin 5 or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Biotin 5 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Biotin 5?
- Does Biotin 5 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Biotin 5 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Biotin 5 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Biotin 5 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Biotin 5?
- Is Biotin 5 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Biotin 5 contain sulfur?
- Is Biotin 5 in the form of D-biotin?