Adrenal Cortex should not present a risk of dependency as there is very little active hormone contained in the Cortex - however, we recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if this is of concern for you. We also recommend that you only use Adrenal Cortex if you or your healthcare professional has determined a need for the use of cortex supplements as opposed to non-bioidentical means of adrenal support. If you are using other glandular support products, including thyroid medication, you may also want to clear the use of Adrenal Cortex with your healthcare professional.*
Articles in this section
- What is Adrenal Cortex derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adrenal Cortex?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adrenal Cortex suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adrenal Cortex safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adrenal Cortex be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adrenal Cortex?
- Is Adrenal Cortex free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain sulfur?
- Is there a limited duration for use of Adrenal Cortex?