There are few side-effects of oral supplemental adrenal cortex extract at this time. There are higher chances of significant side effects in people with any allergy or hypersensitivity to animal byproducts or extracts. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Adrenal Cortex or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Adrenal Cortex derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adrenal Cortex?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adrenal Cortex suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adrenal Cortex safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adrenal Cortex be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adrenal Cortex?
- Is Adrenal Cortex free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain sulfur?
- Is there a limited duration for use of Adrenal Cortex?