Sublingual absorption of vitamin B12 tends to be slightly higher than absorption via oral administration (swallowing). Absorption rates will vary from person to person due to a number of factors, including enzyme activity, diet, size, age, etc. We are not able to provide an estimate for the percentage of B12 that each individual will be able to absorb or utilize. However, some studies suggest that those lacking intrinsic factor may only absorb about 1% of B12 supplements. *
Articles in this section
- What is Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adeno B12?
- Is Adeno B12 gluten-free?
- Is Adeno B12 soy-free?
- Does Adeno B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adeno B12?