Yes, the capsules contain 150 mg of benfotiamine, which is a lipid-soluble form of thiamine (B1). Because each individual's enzyme activity and physical processes are different, the amount of thiamine actually absorbed into the body will vary from person to person, no matter what form of thiamine they are taking.*
Articles in this section
- What is Benfotiamine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Benfotiamine?
- Does Benfotiamine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Benfotiamine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Benfotiamine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Benfotiamine be used for children?
- Is Benfotiamine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Benfotiamine contain sulfur?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Benfotiamine?
- If each capsule contains 150mg of benfotiamine, does this mean they contain 150mg of thiamine (vitamin B1)?