You can find the expiration date (“Exp”) of Benfotiamine located on the bottom of the bottle.
Articles in this section
- What is Benfotiamine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Benfotiamine?
- Does Benfotiamine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Benfotiamine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Benfotiamine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Benfotiamine be used for children?
- Is Benfotiamine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Benfotiamine contain sulfur?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Benfotiamine?
- If each capsule contains 150mg of benfotiamine, does this mean they contain 150mg of thiamine (vitamin B1)?