Benfotiamine intake may cause abdominal discomfort in high doses and has caused rare allergic reactions and skin irritation. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Benfotiamine or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Benfotiamine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Benfotiamine?
- Does Benfotiamine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Benfotiamine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Benfotiamine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Benfotiamine be used for children?
- Is Benfotiamine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Benfotiamine contain sulfur?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Benfotiamine?
- If each capsule contains 150mg of benfotiamine, does this mean they contain 150mg of thiamine (vitamin B1)?