The length of time that any individual will need to use a given supplement to experience and maintain results may vary. We recommend that Adeno B12 be used in the morning or afternoon so that it does not affect sleep. Some individuals may need to take more than one dose, while others feel that a single dose will "last" all day. How well the adenosylcobalamin is absorbed into cells, how it affects cellular levels of B12, and how long it takes for the B12 to be processed or excreted will vary from person to person. We recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional for specific usage recommendations. *
Articles in this section
- What is Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adeno B12?
- Is Adeno B12 gluten-free?
- Is Adeno B12 soy-free?
- Does Adeno B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adeno B12?