We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Active Magnesium Chewable derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Active Magnesium Chewable?
- Does Active Magnesium Chewable contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active Magnesium suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Active Magnesium Chewable safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active Magnesium Chewable be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when taking Active Magnesium Chewable?
- Is Active Magnesium Chewable free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Active Magnesium Chewable contain sulfur?
- How much magnesium and malic acid are in each tablet of Active Magnesium?