For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Active B12 5000 or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product. For children, the lozenges can be broken into halves or quarters if needed.*
Articles in this section
- What is Active B12 5000 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Active B12 5000?
- Is Active B12 5000 gluten-free?
- Is Active B12 5000 soy-free?
- Does Active B12 5000 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Active B12 5000 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active B12 5000 suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- Is Active B12 5000 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active B12 5000 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Active B12 5000?