Active B12 5000 does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate ("Other Ingredient") which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredients, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is the best form of vitamin B12 for someone who is histamine intolerant?
- What is Active B12 5000 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Active B12 5000?
- Is Active B12 5000 gluten-free?
- Is Active B12 5000 soy-free?
- Does Active B12 5000 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Active B12 5000 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active B12 5000 suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- Is Active B12 5000 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active B12 5000 be used for children?