The amount of niacin included in B Complex Plus is not enough to interfere with methylation or the absorption of active methyl- forms of other B vitamins such as folate. Niacin, too, is a very important nutrient as it assists in the normal functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves and is important for the conversion of food to energy. *
Articles in this section
- What is B Complex Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B Complex Plus?
- Is B Complex Plus gluten-free?
- Is B Complex Plus soy-free?
- Does B Complex Plus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B Complex Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B Complex Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B Complex Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B Complex Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using B Complex Plus?