Side effects of B vitamins may uncommonly include nausea, orange urine and stomach upset. The most common side-effects of supplements with B12 are rash, itching, mild fever, and sometimes stomach upset. Individuals who have recently undergone surgery for a coronary stent should avoid using B12. B Complex Plus also contains niacin - if you are sensitive to niacin, you may experience a "flush" sensation when using B Complex Plus. This is a result of the niacin dilating blood vessels and increasing circulation under the surface of the skin. This can cause redness, a sensation of warmth, itching, tingling or sometimes a pulsating sensation - especially in the face or neck, or the upper torso. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of B Complex Plus or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is B Complex Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B Complex Plus?
- Is B Complex Plus gluten-free?
- Is B Complex Plus soy-free?
- Does B Complex Plus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B Complex Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B Complex Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B Complex Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B Complex Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using B Complex Plus?