The vitamin B12 form as adenosylcobalamin is derived via microbial fermentation. The vitamin B12 forms as methylcobalamin, folate, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, biotin, pantothenic acid, and choline are synthetically derived from a laboratory. The Shilajit extract is a mineral extract derived from the Himalayan Mountain Range.
Articles in this section
- What is B Complex Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B Complex Plus?
- Is B Complex Plus gluten-free?
- Is B Complex Plus soy-free?
- Does B Complex Plus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B Complex Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B Complex Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B Complex Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B Complex Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using B Complex Plus?