Arginine side effects are rare but may include abdominal discomfort, bloating, diarrhea, gout, blood abnormalities, allergies, airway inflammation, worsening of asthma, and low blood pressure. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Arginine or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Arginine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Arginine?
- Does Arginine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Arginine suitable for vegans or vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Arginine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Arginine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Arginine?
- Is Arginine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Arginine contain sulfur?