Arginine is suitable for vegetarians, not vegans. The L-leucine is derived from duck feathers, therefore making this product unsuitable for vegans.
Articles in this section
- What is Arginine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Arginine?
- Does Arginine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Arginine suitable for vegans or vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Arginine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Arginine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Arginine?
- Is Arginine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Arginine contain sulfur?