Alpha-Ketoglutarate does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredients, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Alpha-Ketoglutarate derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Alpha-Ketoglutarate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain sulfur?
- While taking Alpha-Ketoglutarate does one need to also supplement with L-glutamate or protein?