Alpha-Ketoglutarate is synthetically derived in a laboratory.
Articles in this section
- What is Alpha-Ketoglutarate derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Alpha-Ketoglutarate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
- Is Alpha-Ketoglutarate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Alpha-Ketoglutarate contain sulfur?
- While taking Alpha-Ketoglutarate does one need to also supplement with L-glutamate or protein?