We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Alpha R Lipoic Acid derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Alpha R Lipoic Acid?
- Does Alpha R Lipoic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Alpha R Lipoic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Alpha R Lipoic Acid safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Alpha R Lipoic Acid be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Alpha R Lipoic Acid?
- Is Alpha R Lipoic Acid free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Alpha R Lipoic Acid contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between S-lipoic acid and R-lipoic acid? Which form does Alpha R Lipoic Acid contain?