Our Adrenal Cortex uses freeze-dried cortex material – while taking the adrenal cortex itself is not the same as directly consuming corticosteroids, there may be small amounts of residual corticosteroids (such as aldosterone and cortisol) in the cortex material. These compounds, if present, will be present in insignificant amounts.*
Articles in this section
- What is Adrenal Cortex derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adrenal Cortex?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adrenal Cortex suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adrenal Cortex safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adrenal Cortex be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adrenal Cortex?
- Is Adrenal Cortex free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain sulfur?
- Is there a limited duration for use of Adrenal Cortex?